In PVP Basics you'll learn everything you need to know to setup, use, and program the Allen-Bradley line of PanelView Plus HMIs.
[tabbylink tab=2]Click here for course details.[/tabbylink]
What you will learn:
- How to open, edit, and create applications
- How to correctly setup project settings, and what to consider before changing
- How to setup RSLinx Enterprise Ethernet and Serial communications to ControlLogix, CompactLogix, SLC-500, and MicroLogix
- How to create, edit, and use all the different types of HMI Tags
- How to import Tags from RSLogix, and import / export the Tag DB to Excel
- How to create, edit, and test Graphics, Objects, Symbols, and Libraries
- How to directly reference PLC Tags both online and off
- How to test your Graphic Displays, and test your entire Application on your PC
- And much much more! (see lesson descriptions for more details!)
Who should take this course:
Anyone who has PLC experience and would like to learn how to setup, use, and program the A-B PanelView Plus family of Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs.)
What is required to follow along:
If you would like to follow along with the instructor, at a minimum you'll need a personal computer running Microsoft Windows 7 and a copy of View Studio Machine Edition. Note: The instructor explains how to approach your local Rockwell rep to ask for a demo copy of the software.
What is included with the course:
To see what is included with this course please see the [tabbylink tab=5]enrollment options[/tabbylink].
Click here for course pricing.
* Online Course and Completion Certificate Details: When purchasing the “Online Course” option you will be enrolled in the course at TheAutomationSchool.com and can start the course by clicking on “Lesson 1” found on the course’s homepage. When you complete the course, a “print certificate” button will appear at the top of the course homepage allowing you to print (or save) a personalized completion certificate.
** Vimeo Edition with Mobile App Support Details: When purchasing the “Vimeo Edition” option you’ll receive a PDF coupon voucher to redeem a copy of all the course’s video lessons from Vimeo.com, which will allow you to stream the course videos on any device that supports Vimeo. Additionally, you may also use the free Vimeo “Mobile App” on supported devices to “watch later” or download the video lessons of this course to supported mobile devices (many popular phones and tablets) for offline viewing. For more details and for a list of supported devices visit Vimeo.com/Everywhere
*** Physical DVD Set Details: When purchasing the “DVD” option please note that this option includes free shipping which is only available to those with a valid address in the continental USA that the USPS (US Mail) can deliver to. If you live outside the continental USA or have an address that the USPS does not deliver to please contact us HERE for a quote to ship to your address. Please also insure you provide a valid US Mail address as return shipping and then re-shipping is not included in the price of the course. Expected delivery of all DVD orders is two weeks from date of order, and all DVD customers are emailed a USPS tracking number.
**** Online Instructor Support Details: All editions of the course includes online instructor support. When you purchase the “Online Course” option you’ll have access to a “Lesson Discussion Area” on the bottom of each lesson page where you can ask the instructor questions related to that lesson’s content. If you purchase the DVD edition you are instead enrolled in a DVD Support Forum where you can ask the instructor questions related to the course’s content.
Please feel free to ask your questions using one of the links below: