In this course you'll learn to setup and program the Allen-Bradley Micro800 Family of Nano Programmable Controllers.
[tabbylink tab=2]Click here for course details.[/tabbylink]
This course is designed for those who've used other PLCs and want to learn how to setup and program the Allen-Bradley line of Micro800 Nano Programmable Controllers.
NOTE: If you've never programmed a Programmable Controller before you may want to take our “PLC Basics” course before you take this Micro 800 Programmable Controller course.
What you will learn:
- Understand the design of the four Micro800 Nano PLCs
- How to choose components and configure a system
- How to get the free programming software and how it works
- Setup Micro800 and RSLinx Ethernet and USB Communications
- How to flash controller firmware over Ethernet and USB
- Create and Test a Motor Control programs in Ladder Diagram
- Create and Test a Part Sensing program in Ladder Diagram
- Create and Test a Machine Runtime program in Function Block
- Create and Test a Part Counting program in Function Block
- Create and Text a Calculations program in Structure Text
- How to Export and Import Programs
- How to Add, Configure, and Scale Analog Inputs
- Bonus Lesson: Unboxing of all four Micro800s
- Bonus Lesson: Unboxing of Plug-in & Expansion I/O Modules
Who should take this course:
Anyone who already has some PLC experience and would like to learn how to setup and program the Allen-Bradley line of Micro800 Nano Programmable Controllers.
What is required to follow along:
If you would like to follow along with the instructor, you will need a personal computer running Microsoft Windows 7, 8, or 10, as well as internet access to download the free programming software. You will also need to purchase a Micro800 to test and run programs.
What is included with the course:
To see what is included with this course please see the [tabbylink tab=5]enrollment options[/tabbylink]
Click here for course pricing.
* Online Course and Completion Certificate Details: When purchasing the “Online Course” option you will be enrolled in the course at TheAutomationSchool.com and can start the course by clicking on “Lesson 1” found on the course’s homepage. When you complete the course, a “print certificate” button will appear at the top of the course homepage allowing you to print (or save) a personalized completion certificate.
** Vimeo Edition with Mobile App Support Details: When purchasing the “Vimeo Edition” option you’ll receive a PDF coupon voucher to redeem a copy of all the course’s video lessons from Vimeo.com, which will allow you to stream the course videos on any device that supports Vimeo. Additionally, you may also use the free Vimeo “Mobile App” on supported devices to “watch later” or download the video lessons of this course to supported mobile devices (many popular phones and tablets) for offline viewing. For more details and for a list of supported devices visit Vimeo.com/Everywhere
*** Physical DVD Set Details: When purchasing the “DVD” option please note that this option includes free shipping which is only available to those with a valid address in the continental USA that the USPS (US Mail) can deliver to. If you live outside the continental USA or have an address that the USPS does not deliver to please contact us HERE for a quote to ship to your address. Please also insure you provide a valid US Mail address as return shipping and then re-shipping is not included in the price of the course. Expected delivery of all DVD orders is two weeks from date of order, and all DVD customers are emailed a USPS tracking number.
**** Online Instructor Support Details: All editions of the course includes online instructor support. When you purchase the “Online Course” option you’ll have access to a “Lesson Discussion Area” on the bottom of each lesson page where you can ask the instructor questions related to that lesson’s content. If you purchase the DVD edition you are instead enrolled in a DVD Support Forum where you can ask the instructor questions related to the course’s content.
Please feel free to ask your questions using one of the links below: